I always struggle to tell when some of the younger students are cracking a joke or being earnest; they’re simply too good with their deadpan facial expression. Either way these are some of the reasons to read that constantly crack me up. (Of note I’m a serious fan of the ‘nerd power!’ and ‘taste nice’ quotes – lol.)
- BOOKS UNLEASH YOUR INNER NERD POWER.
- READING MAKES YOUR BRAIN FIZZ.
- READING CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
- YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT DINOSAURS WHEN YOU READ.
- TEACHERS ARE LESS LIKELY TO TELL YOU OFF IF YOU’RE READING.
- BOOKS TASTE NICE.
- SUSPENSEFUL BOOKS MAKE YOUR EYEBROWS TWITCH.
- READING LOTS WILL MEAN YOU’RE BETTER PREPARED FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.